5 Things To Do In Brighton
The best way to explore Brighton is on foot. Combine a trip with some off the beaten track finds alongside some of the more popular things to do in Brighton. Here are my top five:
1. Explore Montpelier and Clifton Conservation Area and discover beautifully grand villas, many of them listed. Recharge with a drink at neighbourhood pub The Crescent, eat some of the best Indian food in Brighton at Easy Tiger and get your coffee fix at boho Nowhere Man.
2. No trip to Brighton is complete without shopping in the North Laine. There’s so many brilliant independents including Abode, Starfish Vintage, Nola and Lavender Room, as well as food and drink from Fatto a Mano pizza, Lavash, Iydea, Namo Eat, The Basketmakers and William IV.
3. Brighton Beach and seafront is loud and proud. There’s always something going on. Relive childhood memories on Brighton Pier, eat fish and chips or fresh seafood at Riddle & Finns, dine Al fresco at Due South, graze the menus at Shelter Hall, enjoy a mackerel sandwich at Brighton Smokehouse and a pint at the Fortune of War.
4. Head to Seven Dials for independent shopping and buzzy neighbourhood hangouts. This local area is perfect if you want to escape the crowds and enjoy a slice of local Brighton. Drink the best coffee at the Flour Pot, grab your picnic supplies at Ricci’s, eat Thai at Red Snapper and the best sausage and mash at The Shakespeare’s Head.
5. Wander around the Pavilion Gardens and be wowed by the enduring beauty of the Royal Pavilion. Catch a gig at Brighton Dome, watch the buskers in the gardens or see a show at the Theatre Royal. Food and drink options include The Flint House, Chilli Pickle and VIP Pizza.
Where will you head to first? Save this itinerary for your next trip to Brighton. If you need help planning the best Brighton itinerary get in touch today.